Sunday, February 3, 2013

Scientific Method 2/3/13

I'm a little late teaching this lesson, but this week I taught the kids how to write labs.  For their homework, they had to make up a lab.  I told them if they made me laugh, they might get extra credit.  Normally, when there is homework, I collect the papers the day they are due, and I don't take any homework that is finished before it is due.  For this assignment, two brothers gave me the following two labs early.

Purpose: my purpose is to see if miss Kim like kiss
Material: lips
Procedure: come in front of her
kiss her
Results like sometimes kiss
Conclusion do not give her everyday kiss

purpose: To see if J.R. like basketball
Material: a basketball ball
Procedure: invite time of Gitega and Vs [our school] like E. I. G
Results: so many joint for [our school] because you know He loves [our school]
Conclusion: J.R. take the ball and shout and Cool. and he say I like very much Basketball.

After the first boy stated the purpose of his lab in class (I think completely joking) I told them, "Miss Kim doesn't like kisses, or a boyfriend, or a husband, or a girlfriend.  Miss Kim is closer to a Catholic Nun."  Walking around, Hanna tried to teach me the saying in Kirundi that means, "I don't want a husband."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me an e-mail or send me a post request: