Thursday, February 28, 2013

Operation Christmas Child Alert 2/28/13

I heard today that a container has arrived with Operation Christmas Child boxes for the children of our town.  The container has been brought from the capital to Gitega.  My organization was hoping to store the container at school, but the driver of the truck says the road is too rough.  I'm excited for the children in the town...the container is full and has a ton of boxes!

Thank you to my church and friends for filling boxes with me in November.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimmy! I enjoy reading your blog and keeping up on what you are up too. Kids still love marbles. Martinez kids still play marbles every day.....You are really making a difference in their lives over there. It is so great that you can do this. Love you, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete

Send me an e-mail or send me a post request: