Saturday, March 16, 2013

Coloring 3/16/13

 
Hanna is really good at drawing, and sometimes she will color with the kids on the porch.  When I was sick as a kid, I would stay at home and watch Star Wars episodes 4, 5 and 6.  I loved Star Wars.  I thought it was cool that the kids at the Children's home had a Star Wars coloring book.  I haven't seen coloring books in the market here, so a volunteer probably brought it.  One day, a kid pointed at a hooded Obi Wan Kenobi coloring page and said, "Jesus!" I said, "No.  That's Obi Wan Kenobi."  The kid repeated, "Jesus! Jesus!"  So, maybe one of these days I will borrow Star Wars from Jeremy and show it to the Children's Home kids.
 
May the force be with you.  :)  Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me an e-mail or send me a post request: