Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Registration 9/1/13

School registration has been completed!  Our school went from 91 students to over 170.  It will be a challenge.  I will have two more classes, twice as many papers to grade, and I better learn the new students names quickly.

For registration, I ran around doing various tasks, and ended up checking bags.  We go through all the students bags not just to make sure they didn't bring in prohibited items, but also to make sure they have everything.  Most kids are in a similar situation to us missionaries...they live out of two bags for four months.

Hanna checking bags.
The tailor taking measurements for uniforms.
Main registration table with Peter on the left and JR on the right.
 
Main registration area.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me an e-mail or send me a post request: